The Asia Business Forum


I'll be presenting a case at The Asia Business Forum tomorrow. Its surely exciting to be presenting amongst the likes of the MD of Leo Burnett and MD of Omnicom Media Group.

These guys are experts in the field of advertising and marketing.

It took me half a day to carefully piece up my case. Being the only presenter that is still in Gen-Y, my plan is to belt out insights that will blow the minds off some of the participants.

Mind you, these participants pay over RM2000 to attend the session.

I'm sure it'll be fun. :)

Anyway, its 4.13 am now. I've got to scoot.

Wish me all the best.

Meanwhile - here's a pic I just received from Jiana, the OCP of the talk at Sunway.

7 comments:

  1. all the best, joel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock!

    i'm so proud of you joel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go knock their socks off joel. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, i don't know u, u don't know me either, but I'm giving up my rest time to wish cuss I'm actually studying for my finals tomorrow, mmu, malacca student. seriously dude, are u a man or working machine. I'm really inspired by YOUR hard work and passion. i can imagine my working life exactly being like yours..OMG.
    but we need a person like u in our youth epoch. a hardworking, diligent and enthusiastic people are needed..so keep up the good work and u will have our support.
    CARE,
    Bonny
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!!

    hehe - :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete